Best Price Guarantee
If you find similar services at a lower price, we will make the best offer.
It is enough for you to provide information about the alternative proposal.
We invite you to the Museum of the Rocket and Space Corporation Energia. By visiting the three halls of the museum, you will learn about the history of the formation of astronautics.
• The first hall shows the history of the creation of domestic rocket and space technology: from the first domestic long-range ballistic missiles to the Energia launch vehicle and the Sea Launch space-rocket complex, from the first artificial Earth satellites to all manned and transport spaceships modifications.
Museum guests will see the lander of the world’s first cosmonaut Yu.A. Gagarina, the multi-seat spaceship Voskhod-2, from which astronaut Aleksey Leonov first launched into outer space, full-scale mock-ups of the first Soyuz-Apollon international orbital complex, Salyut orbital station, and much more.
• The history of the company “in persons” – photographs, many of which are unique, documents, awards, souvenirs are presented in the second hall
• In the third room – the memorial room of the founding father of cosmonautics, academician Sergei Pavlovich Korolyov – the interior of the office of the scientist and designer was recreated. Here are his personal belongings, many photographs and documents that are of historical value today.
The museum allows you to touch the history of one of the most interesting areas of science – Cosmonautics – almost literally. Many exhibits can be touched and even climb inside.
We are sure that he will not leave anyone indifferent!
What is included in the tour price:
- Transfer (pick up/drop off service)
- English-speaking guide
- Tour in the RKK Energia museum
- Permission to visit museum
Price of the RKK Energia tour
18000 rub. per person
10000 rub. per person
8000 rub. per person
7000 rub. per person
Promotion effective through 31/12/2019*
Please note that the price for this tour is a group price: the more tourists in the group, the lower the price for each tourist. Therefore, please contact us to confirm the price for the actual group of tourists.*
Attention! Applying for the tour 15 days in advance!
Frequently asked Questions
Monday – Thursday: 9.00 – 16.00;
Friday: 9.00 – 15.00.
What documents are needed?
Copy of your passport.
We are always in touch